Thursday, October 27, 2016

CROCHET PATTERN BAG crochet Granny Squares Handbag Pattern

This is one of my favorite Bags for using every Fall and Winter!
Beautiful and colorful crochet large bag pattern, easy to follow, full color chart for make this exactly yarn combination.

Craft: Crochet
Yarn Weight: Medium Weight Yarn
Needle Size: US 6 - 4mm Crochet Hook
Yardage: approx. 50 yards of each color

 All patterns written in standard US terms
This Pattern is created by me, Lilia Vanini.

Save money buying patterns packages discount, please check here:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/LiliaCraftParty?section_id=15914980&ref=shopsection_leftnav_7

If you try this crochet bag, send me a picture when you finish, I will love to see it!

Happy Crocheting!
Lilia/ LiliaCraftParty

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love to hear your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...