Friday, January 22, 2016

Name it and Claime it!

I just finished my last baby crochet shoes and headband, I´m finish to write and double, triple revise the pattern but I have a huge problem, don´t know how to call this cute set, do you have any ideas? if so, please comment here the name that you will give to this baby set and the name that I like more will win the free pattern for both pieces, crochet baby shoes and crochet headband!
Also find me on Facebook we have our Mistery Free Pattern every Monday and our Happy Knitting Hour every wednesday and sunday at 8pm USA ET. Lot´s of fun and knit and crochet!

Thank you!
Lilia / Liliacraftparty@etsy

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Love the name!, Thank you Darlene! I need a few more names to choose but yours is lovely, please tell your friends to participate and give a name, and then we can make the giveaway!!!

      Delete

I Love to hear your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...